webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
your profile here

recent entries
nothing to do,i'm going to K.L tomorrow to visit m...
hi ,nothing to do so boring .tomorrow got choir pa...
eh there are 2 songz choose 1 ,yesterday got mini ...
yesterday go Sentosagot sunburnmy nose damn pain l...
YAH exams over liaoafter few weeks of tortureand h...
today have tuition loli hate tuition
my bro so irritaiting loh!!!make me so mad+_-
thnx to me sis and me neighbour for helping meupda...
hi


wishlist




Sony Ericsson Z610i

Laptop vaio (pink)
new ipod nano








plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Friday, December 7, 2007
@ 11:38 PM

hi came back from K.L 2 days ago the best part is when ther was a blackout &we had to use candles and torchlights we quickly shower as we knew that it will soon be dark those who showered late used a candle in a bottle to shower me,my 3 cousin,my sis and my bro ate a candlelight dinner then we went to the pasar malam to shop we bought many things then we went back to my grandma house after awhile the lights turn on again we watched high shcool musical 2 until 12+.i also watched mr mcgorium's wonder emporium very nice then on wednesday we went to a playground and climbed everywhere we also went to giant but i forgot when then on thursday i went home it rain the whole day and we went to the mcdonald drive-thru 3 times in a role so fun anyway i'll end here BYE!!!

signing off,

janice



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr