webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Saturday, January 19, 2008
@ 12:26 AM

yo ppl it's been along time since i wrote in.I got a kitten her name is panda and she is tortise shell colour and is super cute she likes to wonder around an checkout new stuff.i adopt her and she was seperated from her mom.i adopted her on 29 december her birthday is on 21 november 2007.she likes to bite my finger i am loving her with all my might.BTW i am going to camp on 24 jan coming back on 26 jan.think i'm gonna be home- sick and 'kitten-sick' sometimes my kitten can be spiderman ,the way she climbs on stuff ,i'm gonna write all about my camp and my kitten on maybe 27 jan.

signing off,
janice



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr