webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Friday, May 9, 2008
@ 7:22 AM

today a girl called sarah chong say that more ppl find me more irritating than her.i dont believe lor.i asked some girls in class and they say that they prefer me .BTW she is the most-ppl-dont -like-one.haha too bad for her than when me and my fren sit infront than she follow us than we sit behind and she follow us than we ask her to sitin front she dont wanna so we move in front than she move in front si irritating lor. and i have to share room with her in china die already lor.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr